sábado, 17 de septiembre de 2011

My Schedule




Monday to Thursday I go 
to college.


Monday morning
Monday at seven o'clock in the morning(7:00 am) I have “Taller de Diseño Grafico II” in the G-01
At nine o'clock in the morning (9:00 am) I have free

At eleven o'clock in the morning(11:00 am) I have “Tecnicas de Expresion I” in the G-02

at twelve twenty in the afternoon(12:20 pm) I leave the university and I'm going home to sleep

Tuesday morning and afternoon

Tuesdays at seven o'clock in the morning (7:00 am) I have “Taller de Diseño Grafico II” in the F-32
At eight twenty  in the morning (8:20 am) I have free

At nine o'clock in the morning (9:00 am) I have this class “Ingles II” E-11

At eleven o'clock in the morning (11:00 am) I have free

At forty past one (1:40 pm) I have “Tecnicas de Representación Grafica”  in the F-12

At three o'clock in the afternoon (3:00 pm) I leave the university and I'm going home to rest.


Wednesday in the morning and afternoon
Wednesdays at seven o'clock in the morning (7:00 am) I have “ “Historia del Diseño Grafico” II in the F-50
At nine o'clock in the morning (9:00 am) I have free

At forty past three (3:40 pm) I have “Tecnicas de Representación Grafica”   in the F-12

At  five o'clock  (5:00 pm) I leave the university and I'm going home to rest.


Thursday in the morning

Thursdays at seven o'clock in the morning (7:00 am) I have “Taller de Diseño Grafico II “in the  F-30

At nine o'clock in the morning (9:00 am) I have “Formacion Deportiva” in the F-20 or on the court

At eleven twenty in the morning (11:20 am) I have “Tecnicas de Expresion” in the G-02

At twelve twenty in the afternoon (12:20 pm) I'm going home to rest.

Friday in the morning and afternoon
At nine o'clock in the morning (9:00 am) I do my college work

At two o'clock in the afternoon (2:00 pm) I go to work

At five o'clock in the afternoon (5:00 pm) I go to my house to finish making my college work

At nine o'clock in the evening (9:00) pm sleep

Saturday in the afternoon
At one o'clock in the afternoon (1:00 pm) I have a family reunion

At five o'clock in the afternoon (5:00 pm) I go to work

At seven o'clock in the evening (7:00 pm) I go out with my friends

At midnight (12:00 am) I'm going home to rest

Sunday
I sleep all day

At five o'clock in the afternoon (5:00 pm) I go to work.

At seven o'clock in the evening (7:00 pm) I will from time to time with my family to McDonald's

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario