viernes, 16 de septiembre de 2011

ABOUT ME

In this blog I will post school homework for level 2 will is to practice writing listening, speaking and reading. also, will share it with my classmates and people. From the world. 

My name is Angélica Pereira I’m 17 years old, I'm from Ciudad Ojeda Zulia Venezuela, study Graphic Design in the University Rafael Belloso Chacin (URBE) in Maracaibo. My family consists of 6 members who are my parents, my older and younger sisters, my beautiful dog and me. My hobbies are studying, hanging out with friends, listening to music, cooking and I love art and theater. My favorite food is hamburger and ice cream, my favorite place food sites is always going to McDonald's with my family there is one of our major food places.

 ok I say goodbye. thanks for reading about me, Hope you liked it... Please, leave a comment! 

"Se alcanza el éxito convirtiendo cada paso en una meta y cada meta en un paso." (C.C. Cortéz)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario